[Rx2021] Operation Heart and Kappa Psi Pie Auction

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 25 11:33:58 EST 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of Andrew Sweigart

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

Hi everyone!

For the last week of American Heart Month, Operation Heart will be wrapping up our events with a pie auction. We are collaborating with Kappa Psi to host a Pie Auction event to raise money for the American Heart Association! This will be an auction-style event where students (or groups of students) will bid to pie your favorite professors or classmates! The participating faculty this year will be Dr. Coons, Dr. Benedict, Dr. Schiff, and Dr. Berenbrok. The participating students will be Nicholas Panderlaras, Daniel Schrum, Nicole Farah, Spencer Schlecht, Grace Erdman, Joseph Rizkalla, and Subanky Sivagnanalingam.

This event will be taking place on Thursday February 28th at noon in Scaife 6. We will be accepting cash or Venmo for bids at the auction. This event is a fun and easy way to support a great cause! I hope to see you all there!

Thank you,

Andrew Sweigart

Student Pharmacist

484-951-8793

ajs282 at pitt.edu<mailto:ajs282 at pitt.edu>

University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy 2021