[Rx2021] Pitt Capsule: February 2019

Yao, Ashley M AMY51 at pitt.edu
Thu Feb 7 08:15:31 EST 2019

Good morning everyone!

As a new initiative this semester, I will be emailing out monthly editions of the Pitt Capsule, which is a school-wide newspaper organized by the APhA-ASP Communications Committee. It is put together by our student pharmacists to connect you with everything that is happening within our organizations and school events.

Be sure to look through our February edition and mark your calendars for upcoming events! In addition, see how you can become more involved with all of the organizations that our School of Pharmacy has to offer.

If you have any questions, please reach out to me at amy51 at pitt.edu or any of the organization's E-Board members.

Best,

Ashley Yao
Student Pharmacist, Class of 2021