[Rx2021] Pharmacy intern opportunity: Hunter Pharmacy

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Wed Feb 6 07:15:23 EST 2019

Hello P1s and P2s,

A new pharmacy intern opportunity is available at Hunter Pharmacy, at 802 Vanderbilt Road, Connellsville, PA. The pharmacy is about an hour east from Oakland. The hours of operation are Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm, and Sat 9am-3pm.  Our Pitt Pharmacy alum, Kinley (Sepkovic) Gannon, is the Director of Clinical Services for Hunter Pharmacy, and she asked that we share this opportunity with you:

"The pharmacy is seeking to hire a pharmacy intern. Hunter Pharmacy services provided include compounding, long term care, synchronization, and immunizations.  We have a strong clinical focus, and are interested in providing diabetes prevention programs, diabetes self-management education and support, and point-of-care testing as we can expand our infrastructure in the right way through the help of a self-starting, forward-thinking student. We are seeking an intern with full-time availability at the end of the spring semester, with weekend availability occasionally throughout the school year.  We are willing to interview both upcoming P2 and P3 students."

If you are interested, inquiries should please email Dr. Gannon directly at kinleysepkovic at gmail.com<mailto:kinleysepkovic at gmail.com>, or call her at the pharmacy at (724) 626-1091.

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP
Director of Experiential Learning and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504