[Rx2021] FW: FDA's Student Volunteer Service Program (SVSP)

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 4 14:55:11 EST 2019

Hello P2s and P1s,

See below for an interesting volunteer opportunity with the FDA. Commander Hinchliffe is a Pitt Pharmacy graduate (Class of 2002).

Prof. SKledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP
Director of Experiential Learning and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261