[Rx2021] APhA-ASP: Patient Counseling Competition Update

Yao, Ashley M AMY51 at pitt.edu
Fri Feb 1 21:00:47 EST 2019

Hi everyone, the following message is being sent on behalf of Julia Heo, APhA-ASP Patient Care Co-Chair about the Patient Counseling Competition!

-----

Happy Friday! Due to class cancellations this past Wednesday, our APhA-ASP 2019 Local Patient Counseling Competition has been rescheduled to Monday, February 4th from 5-7 PM in Salk 523. Since there were students who wanted to participate but could not due to previous commitments on Wednesday nights, we are now opening up and accepting more participants! Please email me (jwh43 at pitt.edu) by tomorrow (2/2) night if you want to participate in this competition! The sooner you sign up, the sooner you will have access to the drug list to help you prepare for the competition.

Just as a reminder, the winner of our local competition will have the awesome opportunity to go onto the National Competition in Seattle, WA and receive maximum reimbursement for their trip! Also, the top ten finalists from our local competition will be awarded prizes.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions!

Good luck,

Julia (Jeong) Heo
Student Pharmacist, Class of 2020