[Rx2021] Blood Drive - This FRIDAY!

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Dec 2 08:58:38 EST 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of Danielle Weaver.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[https://support.pharmacy.pitt.edu:8081/helpdesk/WebObjects/Helpdesk.woa/wa/CommonActions/emailIcon?id=1]

Hello Everyone!

Just a reminder that the next blood drive is this Friday (12/6) from 12-6 pm in Salk 457. If interested in donating, please email me at drw67 at pitt.edu<mailto:drw67 at pitt.edu> with your name, year, and preferred time to donate (between 12-6 pm).

Thank you!! If you have any questions or concerns about donating please don't hesitate to contact me.

Quick Blood Fact:Blood and platelets cannot be manufactured. They can only come from volunteer donors, like you!

Best,

Danielle Weaver

PharmD Student, Class of 2021

drw67 at pitt.edu<mailto:drw67 at pitt.edu>