[Rx2021] REMINDER: Back to School Picnic is TOMORROW!

Weaver, Danielle DRW67 at pitt.edu
Thu Aug 29 11:47:46 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

A water bottle was left at the picnic Tuesday (photo attached). If this is your water bottle, please see Suzanne Mannino on the second floor, Salk 229.

Thank you! Hope you all enjoyed the picnic and were able to get a good feel for what each organization is about and has to offer.

As always, if you have questions/comments, please feel free to contact me via email or Facebook.

Best,

Danielle Weaver
APhA-ASP, Membership VP