[Rx2021] FW: Email to all classed for PPA GBM

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Tue Aug 27 09:57:42 EDT 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of Emily Dell.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D5284E.65834700]
Hello everyone,
            We hope that everyone had a good first day of class. My name is Emily Dell, and I am the Communications Ambassador for the Pitt Chapter of the Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association for this school year. Our organization is focused on policy regarding pharmacy and advocating for the profession. The eBoard of PPA would like to remind everyone that we have a GBM this Thursday August 29, 2019 in Salk 402. At this meeting, we will be talking about what we have planned for the semester and will be looking for new members with new ideas. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to anyone from the eBoard or come talk to us at the Back to School Picnic tonight!
Thank you,

Emily Dell

Student Pharmacist, Class of 2021

eed29 at pitt.edu<mailto:eed29 at pitt.edu>