[Rx2021] IPPE Reminders

Erdman, Grace Ellen GEE8 at pitt.edu
Sun Aug 18 11:32:51 EDT 2019

Just a few final reminders for those with August IPPEs:

1. On Tuesday and Friday we each have to write blog reflections

2. Be sure to complete the assignments that are relevant to your specific IPPE rotation (Foundations of Practice, Direct Patient Care, or Specialized Pharmacy Practice). These can be found in the IPPE Manual on Courseweb
-Each assignment should be submitted into your assessment portfolio under a relevant outcome with a reflective connector AND tagged into your presentation portfolio (but I'm not sure if we have the presentation portfolio set up yet)

3. At the end of the week complete the eValue 1) preceptor evaluation; 2) site evaluation; 3) self-assessment of performance in this week

For more details please refer to the IPPE Manual and the email Dr. Howrie sent out at the end of July

Have fun and good luck!!

Grace Erdman

PharmD Class of 2021

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute