[Rx2021] ISPOR Elections Information

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Apr 4 14:56:20 EDT 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of Emily Novak.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

Hi Everyone,

ISPOR, the International Society of Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research, is the School of Pharmacy’s newest organization!

We are excited to hold our Executive Board elections for next year. All positions including President, Vice President, and Business Manager are open for election.

Applicants may apply for more than one position. If you decide to apply for more than one position, please include a letter of interest for each position including:

·        Why you are interested in that position

·        Relevant ARCO or research experiences

·        Any project ideas or current projects

·        Other pharmacoeconomic or outcomes experience

Please also make sure to include a resume/CV with your application and a statement of whether you are an international member or not.

Please direct all applications to the ISPOR gmail at: isporpitt at gmail.com<mailto:isporpitt at gmail.com>. Applications are due this Friday, April 5th, but if you have trouble meeting this deadline, please let me know.

In case you missed our first GBM on 03/20, I have attached the meeting slides. Please reach out to any of the EBoard members with questions!

Emily Novak
PharmD Student, Class of 2020
emilynovak at pitt.edu<mailto:emilynovak at pitt.edu>