[Rx2021] BSPS - University Commencement - Sunday, April 28, 2019

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Apr 1 11:07:35 EDT 2019

Class of 2021:

Just a friendly reminder that the undergraduate university commencement will be held on Sunday, April 28, 2019 beginning at 1:00 PM at the Petersen Events Center.  Please see the email below that I sent a few weeks ago.

If you are receiving the BPSP and would like to attend the graduation ceremony, please let me know.  It is a special time to recognize you are receiving your first official degree.  I am aware that not all of you are receiving the BPSP but if you are and want to attend graduation ceremony, please let me know.

Thank you for your time!

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

PharmD Class of 2021:

Many of you will be receiving the BSPS at the end of the spring term.  If you applied for the BSPS degree and interested in participating in the university wide commencement please refer to the link below:

https://www.commencement.pitt.edu/graduate-ceremony

The Undergraduate Ceremony will be on Sunday, April 28, 2019, at the John M. and Gertrude E. Petersen Events Center, beginning at 1 p.m. The ceremony is for candidates of the Bachelor’s degree.  Tickets will not be required for entry in to the Petersen Events Center for the ceremony.  Seating is on a first come, first served basis.  Academic Regalia is required to participate. Complete set of regalia – cap, gown and tassel is $55.
Graduation Central:
Where:  Connolly Ballroom, Alumni Hall, Oakland
When:   11 a.m. to 7 p.m., April 9 and 10
>From 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 9 and Wednesday, April 10, the Pitt Alumni Association, in cooperation with the Office of Special Events and the University Store on Fifth, will host ”Graduation Central” in the Connolly Ballroom of Alumni Hall. At this time, students will:

  *   Receive instructions for the ceremony
  *   Purchase their caps and gowns
Students also will be able to purchase graduation announcements, class rings, and diploma frames. If you are participating in commencement, it is vital that you attend Graduation Central on April 9 or 10.
Please contact me directly with additional questions or concerns
Hail to PittPharmacy!

Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]