[Rx2021] SSHP's CORE DonateLife Project

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Apr 1 08:35:40 EDT 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of Brittney Stottlemyer.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
University of Pittsburgh
School of Pharmacy
229 Salk Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039

Hello everyone!

Today kicks off the first day of National Donate Life Month.  Donate Life Month features an entire month of local, regional and national activities to help encourage Americans to register as organ, eye, and tissue donors and to celebrate those that have saved lives through the gift of donation.

Here at Pitt, SSHP's CORE DonateLife Project will be hosting various tabling events throughout the week of April 8th-12th, concluded with our larger awareness event from 10 am-2 pm on Friday April 12th to celebrate National Donate Life Month Blue and Green Day.  The event will include fun raffles and students will have the opportunity to educate Pitt students on the many misconceptions surrounding organ donation through a tabling set-up.  We are looking for volunteers to sign up to help table on Friday.  Please see the attached google doc to do so.

Thank you for the help in advance!  Any questions please feel free to reach out to Jarad Ickes (jwi8 at pitt.edu<mailto:jwi8 at pitt.edu>), Abbey White (amw224 at pitt.edu<mailto:amw224 at pitt.edu>), or myself.

Best,

Britney Stottlemyer

PharmD Program, Class of 2021

bas172 at pitt.edu<mailto:bas172 at pitt.edu> | 717-881-4385