[Rx2021] Student Exchange Program - APhA-IPSF

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Sep 17 12:51:40 EDT 2018

The following email is being sent on behalf of Anu Patel.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

Hi everyone!

To those who are interested in applying for the Student Exchange Program, I have attached an Informational/Instructions Sheet about the program and how to apply. There is also information about the Nationality Rooms Scholarships attached. The pre-application is due on November 1. Please contact me at adp66 at pitt.edu<mailto:adp66 at pitt.edu> if you have any questions!

Anu Patel

Pharm.D. Student, Class of 2021