[Rx2021] CPNP First GBM

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Sep 10 12:00:14 EDT 2018

The following email is being sent on behalf of Samantha Bailey:

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

Good Morning,

The College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists (CPNP) wanted to thank everyone who was able to make it to the back to school picnic last week!

We had a great time conversing with everyone, and hope to see everyone at our GBM on Tuesday September 11th at lunch in room 458! We will be discussing who we are, what we do and opportunities for involvement.

Please stop by and say hello and hear more about what its means to be part of CPNP!

Thank you,

CPNP E-Board