[Rx2021] Student Industry Organization

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Tue Sep 4 10:37:36 EDT 2018

The following email is begin sent on behalf of Jackson Crouse.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

"Hello all,

Welcome back to PittPharmacy for another exciting year at the heels of what hopefully was an enjoyable summer. Speaking on behalf of the Student Industry Organization (SIO), we are all eager to begin a semester full of new opportunities for students to explore the pharmaceutical industry.

A few important upcoming events:

  *   Tuesday, September 4th @ 6:30-9pm: Back to School Picnic, Schenley Park Veteran's Pavilion
  *   Wednesday, September 5th @ 12pm: Our first General Body Meeting, located in Salk 402
  *   Thursday, September 20th @ 12pm: Rutger's Fellow Presentation

Tonight, we will be at the Back to School Picnic. This is a perfect opportunity for students unfamiliar with this organization to learn more about upcoming events. Additionally, there will be a General Body Meeting TOMORROW, SEPTEMBER 5TH, open to all students as well. This meeting will be more comprehensive and will present a long-term view as to the direction of the organization and different ways that students can participate in building their experiences towards a career in the pharmaceutical industry.

This organization seeks to connect students with individuals working for various pharmaceutical companies, enable students to participate in activities that would expose them to aspects of the pharmaceutical industry, and to present an alternative career path.

Hoping to see many of you at the picnic tonight!

Best,

Jackson Crouse

PittPharmacy Class of 2021

(717)-468-0501