[Rx2021] Back to School Picnic - TONIGHT!

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Tue Sep 4 09:59:17 EDT 2018

The following email is being sent out on behalf of Danielle Snyder.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a great first week! I just wanted to send a reminder that the Back to School Picnic will be tonight from 6:30-9pm at the Vietnam Veteran's Pavilion (Schenley Park).

This is a great opportunity to learn more about the different organizations (see attachment), catch up with classmates, and for P1s to get to know some of the students in other classes. There will also be FREE food and drink provided, so come hungry and excited to learn more about the different ways you can get involved and connected with other students.

What: School of Pharmacy Back to School Picnic

When: TONIGHT - Tuesday, September 4, 6:30-9pm

Where: Vietnam Veteran's Pavilion in Schenley Park (same place as previous years)

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or message me on Facebook. Hope to see you all tonight!

Best,

Danielle Weaver

PharmD Student, Class of 2021

drw67 at pitt.edu<mailto:drw67 at pitt.edu>