[Rx2021] #StrongerThanHate

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 29 10:12:25 EDT 2018

The following email is being sent on behalf of Katie Rudzik.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Pitt Pharmacy family,

The events this past weekend have been absolutely tragic and horrific to see happen in our own backyard. APhA-ASP and the School of Pharmacy has partnered with the Squirrel Hill Community currently and in the past. Our neighbors, friends, family, and patients have been impacted as a result of this tragedy.

In this time of need and mourning, APhA-ASP is selling silicone bracelets that say “#StrongerThanHate” to benefit the Jewish Federation of Pittsburgh’s Our Victims of Terror Fund. The bracelets will be yellow with black writing. Each bracelet is $4 and all proceeds will go directly towards the fund. If you are interested in buying, please fill out this google form (https://goo.gl/forms/MfyE3HjQVEA8RfBP2<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2FMfyE3HjQVEA8RfBP2&data=02%7C01%7Csmm198%40pitt.edu%7C7ffa8f40f82e442a732308d63da426c7%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C636764172562350690&sdata=%2FHhwwgq55xTka1AqyFLrQajyaP8fMwuzmsq5juILwqU%3D&reserved=0>) and please pay via cash, check made payable to the University of Pittsburgh, or venmo (@katelynrudzik). Cash or checks can be turned into the box in Student Services (will appear tomorrow) and please include your name with your payment. We will also be selling at lunch in the atrium later this week. Our fundraiser lasts now until Wednesday, November 7.

Please help us give back to our neighbors who have suffered so much. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to myself or Haley Fribance (P2). Thank you in advance for your generosity.

Best,

Katie

Katelyn Rudzik
PharmD Student, Class of 2020