[Rx2021] ASCP 2nd GBM Slides

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Wed Oct 17 09:24:39 EDT 2018

The following email is being sent on behalf of Emily Kistler.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

Hey everyone,

Thanks to everyone who came out to the ASCP GBM. Attached are the slides which contain all the info about our events for the rest of the semester! Our next GBM will be November 13th. Additionally, Dr. Matthew Joseph from WPIC will be speaking on Thursday, October 25th at lunch in Salk 402. He will be speaking about residency, older adults, and his role as a clinical pharmacist at WPIC. Hope to see you there!

Emily Kistler

Student Pharmacist, Class of 2020

elk61 at pitt.edu<mailto:elk61 at pitt.edu>

(717) 968-8842