[Rx2021] 2018-2019 APhA Foundation George F. Archambault Scholarship

Borrelli, Marcia borrelli at pitt.edu
Wed Nov 28 14:25:49 EST 2018

Friendly reminder that the deadline to apply for the George F. Archambault Scholarship is December 1!

Best,

Marcia Borrelli | Director of Student Services
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1120 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: Borrelli at pitt.edu<mailto:Borrelli at pitt.edu>

Hi Pitt Family,

I wanted to pass this information about the George F. Archambault Scholarship.

On behalf of the APhA Foundation, I would like to thank you all for your service and willingness to support this initiative. I have attached the finalized George F. Archambault Scholarship flyer which may be used to promote the scholarship and encourage student pharmacists to apply. Please feel free to contact me should anyone have questions regarding the scholarship.

Thank you and have a great day,

Tom

Pitt Pharmacy Class of ‘02

Thomas Hinchliffe, PharmD