[Rx2021] FW: Cleveland Clinic Internship Program 2019-2020

Pschirer, James Joseph pschirer at pitt.edu
Thu Nov 15 08:59:41 EST 2018

From: Vargas, Leticia [mailto:VARGASL3 at ccf.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 4:11 PM
To: Pschirer, James Joseph <pschirer at pitt.edu>
Cc: Schmotzer, Anna Grace <annas at pitt.edu>; Montgomery, Derek <MONTGOD at ccf.org>
Subject: Cleveland Clinic Internship Program 2019-2020

Dear Dr. Pschirer,

We are the PGY-1 Health System Pharmacy Administration Residents at Cleveland Clinic Main Campus. We are currently recruiting for our Inpatient Pharmacy Intern Program at Main Campus.

This opportunity allows pharmacy students to work at Main Campus in the inpatient pharmacy. The internship includes a 12 week clinically focused summer and a longitudinal operational component that expands the whole year.

This year's program will be customized to begin after the end of classes until mid-August. Work weeks are limited to 40 hours with limited weekend coverage during the summer. Interns are also required to work weekends throughout the school year, approximately every 4 weeks. These will be scheduled in advance to accommodate schedules as best as possible. There are usually opportunities to work over holiday breaks.

Please keep in mind you must be eligible for an intern license in the state of Ohio to be considered for selection.

Applications are due December 16, 2018. Further information is available on our website (Pharmacy Inpatient Internship Program<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmy.clevelandclinic.org%2Fdepartments%2Fpharmacy%2Feducation%2Finternships&data=02%7C01%7C%7C4109606f6b1c4156a32108d64b029775%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C636778871934375538&sdata=xeuPPXFQWwhmy1uY3Gb9EcgRwyxzhiT1j0Vlzm%2FQ1Vs%3D&reserved=0>) and through the attached brochure. We are interested in recruiting current P1 and P2 students at your school for this paid internship and would be grateful if you would forward this email to them.

If you or your students have any further questions please feel free to email us at ipinternship at ccf.org<mailto:ipinternship at ccf.org>.

Regards,

Leti Vargas and Derek Montgomery

Cleveland Clinic is currently ranked as the No. 2 hospital in the country by U.S. News & World Report (2017-2018). Visit us online at http://www.clevelandclinic.org<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clevelandclinic.org&data=02%7C01%7C%7C4109606f6b1c4156a32108d64b029775%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C636778871934385541&sdata=6X4wHVtPzrsRfgb7w9hLgPSTYGju8MFEv7ODskK6cT8%3D&reserved=0> for a complete listing of our services, staff and locations. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. Thank you.