[Rx2021] FW: ASCP Fidget Blanket Drive

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Nov 12 08:56:20 EST 2018

The following message is being sent on behalf of Diana Mansour.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall, Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

Dear Pitt Pharmacy Students,
The American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP) is asking for donations for its Fidget Blanket Materials Drive. We will use materials collected to make fidget blankets for dementia units in the Pittsburgh community over winter break. These blankets will serve as a form of sensory therapy for the behavioral and emotional symptoms associated with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. We kindly ask for donations to create these blankets. Examples of donations include fabric, blankets, stuffed animals, bells, buttons, shoelaces, zippers, bows, and old shirts.  Donations can be placed in a bin on the 5th floor of Salk Hall near the printer.  Please see the attached flyer or Diana Mansour if you have any questions.
Thank you in advance for your generosity.
Sincerely,
Pitt ASCP