[Rx2021] Spring Leadership Retreat 2018

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Wed Mar 21 10:39:12 EDT 2018

Hello everyone!

This year’s Spring Leadership Retreat will be Monday, April 9th 5-8 pm in Salk Hall Room 402.

This year, we plan to do the Spring Leadership Retreat slightly different. For the first half, we will have a speaker come in and speak to us about leadership and how to successfully engage our communities and our patients. For the second half, we will celebrate our successes with this year's Dean's Theme, give out awards, announce the 2018-2019 Dean's Theme, and begin planning for next year.

Please RSVP if you plan on attending by Monday, April 2nd using the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/3bBn7ADdYyMfgMY03

Food will be provided at the retreat.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!

Katelyn Rudzik
PharmD Student, Class of 2020
Chapter President-Elect, APhA-ASP
knr20 at pitt.edu<mailto:knr20 at pitt.edu> | Cell: (412)584-8488