[Rx2021] PLS Mentor Program Interest Meeting

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 5 13:48:42 EST 2018

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing break!  I'm sure you're just as sad as I am to be back. Here's some information regarding the PLS Mentor Program:

For those P1s and P2s who are interested in becoming PLS mentors for the incoming Class of 2022, there will be an interest meeting on Wednesday, March 14th in Salk 355 at Noon.

During this meeting, we will go over the details of the application process and what being a mentor entails.  If you CANNOT attend this meeting PLEASE contact me (olivia.fritz at pitt.edu<mailto:olivia.fritz at pitt.edu>) or Nicole Hum (neh38 at pitt.ed<mailto:neh38 at pitt.ed>) before the meeting begins so that we can send out the information that you'll need in order to apply!

Thank you.

Olivia Fritz & Nicole Hume
PLS Mentor Co-Chairs