[Rx2021] ASHP Midyear Email List

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Jun 1 10:40:49 EDT 2018

Pharmacy Students:

The following email is being sent on behalf of Caylee Sams.

Thank you.
Suzanne Mannino

"Hello All!

I hope everyone has had an enjoyable start to their summer and that the Class of 2019 has started off well on their rotations!  Attached is an excel document for everyone to add their contact information to for Midyear 2018 information. I will be sending out important deadlines and travel information concerning ASHP Midyear 2018 which will be held in Anaheim, CA from December 2-6th.  Please add your name, email and phone number to this spread sheet and I will be in touch with the interested students in the near future!

Thank you all very much and enjoy the remainder of the summer!"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H3CW8AXBnZ5q4eO0WlhYeruBcI8hlUtrk-yGccC-e8U/edit?usp=sharing
[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/F6VWOY3Qtjze2xQi-lGFNEZXYgU6IEzrqyteRPKBsT0r3znpBoKZBQ9Qx-GC4m37gxAmng=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H3CW8AXBnZ5q4eO0WlhYeruBcI8hlUtrk-yGccC-e8U/edit?usp=sharing>

ASHP Midyear 2018 Contact Sheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H3CW8AXBnZ5q4eO0WlhYeruBcI8hlUtrk-yGccC-e8U/edit?usp=sharing>
docs.google.com
Sheet1 Name, Year, Email, Phone Number