[Rx2021] Internship Opportunity at Towne Drugs

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Mon Jul 23 11:27:38 EDT 2018

Hello P1s and P2s,

Below is an internship opportunity at Towne drugs in Aspinwall, PA.

From Jon Akanowicz, RPh, Owner:  “We are hiring pharmacy interns to start as soon as possible. Part time 10-15 hours a week. Must be available nights and weekends. Towne Drugs hours are Monday -Friday 9-8pm, Saturday 9am-3pm, Sunday 9am- 2pm.  Please email resume to me at akanowicz4924 at gmail.com<mailto:akanowicz4924 at gmail.com>.

Good luck!

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP
Director of Experiential Learning and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504