[Rx2021] "What? So what? Now what?" Complaint

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Fri Jan 26 10:04:05 EST 2018

Hey everybody,

Last semester, somebody submitted an anonymous complaint about the "What? So what? Now what?" format of reflective journals in Comm. Health and PPC. I submitted this complaint to the curriculum committee, but the chair is looking for more information. So I would like two things. Both are optional - but necessary if you would like to see deliberation from the committee.

1) I would appreciate it if everybody please filled out this brief, anonymous 3-question survey about the format so that we can gather more data and better understand what is going on. Here it is: https://goo.gl/forms/kkuHyNDzMLff8nuR2

2) Whoever wrote the complaint, please submit a formal complaint to either myself or Dr. Sant. The first complaint was nice for bringing attention to the issue, but a more in-depth one will be needed to seriously consider the merit of some of the points that you made. Also, the chair would like to meet with you to better understand your complaint. Please note that this will remain confidential between you and the chair - although it is not fully "anonymous", none of the course coordinators will know who you are.

Best wishes and happy Friday,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu