[Rx2021] Weekly Report: 1/22 - 1/26

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Sat Jan 20 10:49:44 EST 2018

Good morning soon-to-be-pharmacists,

First of all, congrats to everyone on getting your white coats yesterday! I'm so excited to see all of the amazing things that our class will do in 1 year, 3 years, 10 years...Also everyone looked great, I've posted a couple of pictures my dad took to the Facebook group (for some reason I couldn't send them by email).

I've also attached this week's report. Please enjoy the rest of the weekend and celebrate your accomplishments!

Best wishes,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu