[Rx2021] Optional Blood Pressure Practice Sign Ups

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Tue Jan 9 13:16:20 EST 2018

Howdy,

I've created a Google Doc (I also have a paper sign-up if Google Docs is giving you trouble) for everyone to sign up for their blood pressure practice session, if you choose to do so:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BKn00OJ06AAsZEpdvNFJfW2QSekMRH3rdLVrf0sGWk4/edit?usp=sharing

There is room for 3 students per 10 minute time slot.   Please arrive immediately prior to your assigned time, with the expectation that you may need to wait a few minutes before entering the room.  I would expect that you shouldn’t be there any longer than 30 minutes.

Please fill in the blanks as best as possible.  It is okay if there are blank spots.  Saying that, if there is no one signed up after a certain time (like 3pm or later), the TA’s will not be waiting.  They are only waiting on students that have actually signed up. Sign-ups are due by this Friday, January 12th!

Best wishes,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu