[Rx2021] Note about service learning journals due tomorrow

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Thu Feb 22 15:00:58 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

If you haven't seen my Facebook post, Dr. Connor has instructed us for tomorrow's assignment to include our journal entry from the week after the formal learning summary document was due last semester (only the journal entries up to that date were collected). That journal entry was for the week of 12/4/17 - 12/8/17.

For those of you who didn't go to your sites that week, my best suggestion is to write a short 1-2 sentence explanation of your absence and that you were excused by your preceptor if you were. That's what I did when I was absent last semester and lost no points. Thanks and please let Hailey, Mara, or myself know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu