[Rx2021] SSHP 2018-2019 Elections

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 5 08:07:38 EST 2018

Hello Students!

It is that time of year again! SSHP will be holding our annual elections for the 2018-2019 E-board, as well as a handful of appointed positions. Elections will take place on Wednesday, March 21st.  Attached is a PowerPoint that describes our election process as well as descriptions of each position up for election/appointment.  P1 through P3 students are eligible to apply for the described positions.  During the meeting on Wednesday, March 21st, the elected position applicants will be presenting short speeches for their desired positions; in addition, we will be raffling off some awesome PRIZES between each round of speeches!! Please come out and support your peers with your attention and your vote.

If you have any questions about the election process, dates, or positions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me (crs120 at pitt.edu<mailto:crs120 at pitt.edu>), or any of the E board members that were listed on the attached PowerPoint!

Thanks everyone!

Caylee Sams

PharmD Program, Class of 2020

SSHP President-Elect 2017