[Rx2021] CPR Reminder/Roster

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Thu Feb 1 11:21:18 EST 2018

2/1/18

Dear Students,

Just a friendly reminder regarding CPR certification.  Attached please find roster for the February 10, 2018 CPR session.  Your name and emails are listed, I will be sending the finalized roster down to my contact at the CPR office on Monday, February 5, 2018 by Noon.   Please make sure everything is correct (name and email address) as this is what will be put on your card.  The email address listed is where they will send you information about obtaining your card.

Please show up on the day you are scheduled (no switching), we will be notified of any no shows.  If you don't show up for your designated CPR session, it will be your responsibility to obtain certification on your own.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Ms. Schmotzer

Anna G. Schmotzer
Assistant Director, Experiential Learning Program
University of Pittsburgh
School of Pharmacy
Office of Experiential Learning
904 Salk Hall