[Rx2021] Script Your Future!!

Erdman, Grace Ellen GEE8 at pitt.edu
Wed Dec 5 12:26:35 EST 2018

Hi everyone!

Now that the semester is coming to a close we would love to get a jump on our class project, Script Your Future.  This is a campaign to improve medication adherence by reaching out to as many patients as possible between January 21st and March 22nd.  In order to maximize our impact, we hope to have a series of different committees working in conjunction to be as successful as possible.  We hope to have 2 leaders per committee (there are a lot!).  Please respond to the google form if you are interested in taking on a leadership role for any of the committees in the attached document.

https://goo.gl/forms/g5e79eN9swfiavFm2<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2Fg5e79eN9swfiavFm2&data=02%7C01%7C%7C091e3b0736bd41cd996308d65ad6cebe%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C636796276960573418&sdata=7T4Ra3r0hedV6h8RvYsj9rvFxF7VSHWJ2fX1tqBQAGU%3D&reserved=0>

After finals next week, we will open up a sign-up doc to the entire class so everyone can participate in the area that interests them the most.  If you are already involved in an organization and have events planned or tentatively planned for next semester it would be easy to join an committee that would align with that! We have included some ideas as jumping-off points for some committees, but you are certainly not bound to them.  We would love to hear any ideas you all may have!

The current P3 class suggested that organizing plans over winter break would be very helpful, but we are not holding you to any deadlines or planning commitments over winter break.  We do not want this to be an added stress to anyone, but rather an opportunity for us to exercise our influence as a class to make an impact in healthcare.  It will be a phenomenal leadership opportunity and a great talking point in interviews when we (hopefully) receive a national award for our efforts.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Hailey, Mara, & Grace