[Rx2021] Back to School Picnic

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Aug 24 10:24:51 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a fantastic summer!  With classes beginning in just a few days, I wanted to reach out and invite everyone to the Back to School Picnic and provide some details about it.

What: School of Pharmacy Back to School Picnic

When: Tuesday, September 4, 6:30-9pm

Where: Vietnam Veteran's Pavilion in Schenley Park (same place as previous years)

This is a great opportunity to learn more about all the different organizations that the School of Pharmacy has to offer (see attachment), catch up with classmates, and for the P1s to get to know some of the students in other classes as well as their own! Food and drinks will be provided!

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to email me or message me on Facebook. I'm looking forward to seeing you all there!

Sincerely,

Danielle Weaver

Student Pharmacist, Class of 2021

APhA-ASP Membership VP