[Rx2021] Teal Tap Outreach

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Tue Apr 10 08:12:07 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!
 The sisters of LKS will be hosting TEAL Tap on April 13th from 6-8pm at Carson City Saloon. This is an event to benefit the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition and promote their message to women to TEAL: "Take Action And Live"!!! We are asking for a donation at the door (minimum of $10) which covers your attendance from 6-8pm, and our goal is to fundraise $1,500 for the NOCC! We hope you come out for a fun evening of socializing with students of the pharmacy and dental schools, staff and faculty, and community members while drinking for a great cause!
Thank you,

Nikitha Yagnala

PharmD Student, Class of 2021