[Rx2021] April 11 GenerationRx Lecture Series

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Tue Apr 3 08:45:31 EDT 2018

Please join GenerationRx at our final lecture series for the year on Wednesday, April 11 in room 456!  It will be given by Brian Dempsey, an employee of the DEA in the Pittsburgh area, who will be discussing the opioid epidemic and its consequences in Allegheny County.  Brian has worked for various field divisions in the DEA from Newark, Atlanta, to Pittsburgh. He will also be discussing what he and the DEA are doing to fight the opioid crisis. Brian has a fascinating perspective and really has a lot to contribute to the opioid crisis discussion and provides a depth of knowledge for future students pharmacists! The lecture will be highly interactive and we hope to see you there!!

Details -
Room - 456
Time - 12pm - 1pm
Date - Wed April 11

LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED!!! (DiBella's Subs)

We hope to see you there!

GenerationRx