[Rx2021] Fw: Connections4Health Volunteer Fellowship Application is now open for the Spring Semester!

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Sat Sep 30 18:16:17 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I wanted to pass along this opportunity to volunteer as a Fellow at the Birmingham Free Clinic. It is especially great for those of you interested in community health or healthcare access of underserved populations. It is approximately 4 hours per week and applications are due October 27th.

Best wishes,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu