[Rx2021] Help for Puerto Rico

Osborne, Meghan A OMEGHAN at pitt.edu
Thu Sep 28 14:18:04 EDT 2017

Good Afternoon!

On Sunday morning, I will be taking basic supplies to Engine House 25, as they are collecting items for those affected by Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.  Right now, 97% of the commonwealth’s residents are without power, and they are struggling to find basic necessities.

If you are rummaging through the house tonight and happen upon an extra case of water in your garage, batteries, diapers, first aid supplies, feminine and general hygiene products (soap, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste), etc., please bring them to my office tomorrow, and I will take everything to the Strip on Sunday morning.

I apologize in advance for the short notice – this fundraiser just came about yesterday.  And please feel free to spread the word!

Thanks,
Meg

Meg Osborne
Alumni Coordinator