[Rx2021] First CPNP Meeting

Cpnp Pitt cpnppitt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 12:38:37 EDT 2017

Hello,

The College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists is holding our first meeting on Wednesday, September 20 in room 456. CPNP focuses on raising awareness about psychiatric and neurologic conditions present throughout various demographics. Attend our meeting to learn more about our planned events for the semester, various guest speakers, and how to become more involved with our projects. We are hoping to expand our chapter this year in order to become more involved with both the school and various psychiatric and neurologic projects. If you would like more information, or would like to be involved, please attend our meeting!

We hope to see you all there!

CPNP