[Rx2021] APhA-ASP Committees Meeting - Presentation Slides

Rice, Mikhaila Lynn mikhailarice at pitt.edu
Fri Sep 15 11:54:13 EDT 2017

Hello All,

Thank you to those of you who attended the APhA-ASP Committees Meeting on Thursday, September 14th. At the meeting, our International (IPSF), Interprofessional, Communications, and Membership Vice Presidents gave details about involvement in their respective committees.

As there were several other meetings during lunch on Thursday, we would like to share the presentation with those who were not able to attend. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to committee leaders; emails are listed in the presentation sides.

The slides that were presented at the meeting can be viewed here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1sOha0kznsR9jMnlD5CMMKQ52t1dxDIUwmK_GFEEj7ls/edit?usp=sharing

Sincerely,

Mikhaila Rice, Olivia Berger, Niha Idrees, and Erika LeBakken

Mikhaila Rice
Student Pharmacist | Class of 2019
APhA-ASP Communications VP
440-313-2562 | mikhailarice at pitt.edu<mailto:mikhailarice at pitt.edu>