[Rx2021] SNPhA GBM Wed. 9/13

Monangai, Kathy Etale KEM173 at pitt.edu
Mon Sep 11 12:01:56 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

SNPhA (Student National Pharmaceutical Association) is having our first general body meeting this Wednesday, September 13th in Room 402 at lunch. For those who didn’t have the chance to make it to the Back to School Picnic, we’ll be talking about the organization and its multiple initiatives. Also, we will discuss some of our upcoming events, membership, and the various ways to get involved this school year. There will be treats from the Oakland Bakery served during the meeting as well.

Hope to see you there! Please let Martha Ndungu<mailto:mmn26 at pitt.edu>, SNPhA’s President, or I know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Kathy E. Monangai
PharmD Student Class of 2020