[Rx2021] RxPrep Email for P1 Class

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Sep 7 08:15:13 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

RxPrep is looking for a P1 representative in order to have members from each class represented within the pharmacy school. As a P1 you are most familiar with the process of applying to pharmacy school (i.e. taking the PCAT, interviewing, using PharmCAS), which is helpful to many of the meetings that we hold for the undergraduate students. Responsibilities for this position include: attending bi-weekly meetings (meetings already posted on our website, https://sites.google.com/site/pittandrxprep1/) , attending monthly board meetings, and completing specific tasks assigned to you.

If you are interested, please email our gmail account, pittandrxprep at gmail.com<mailto:pittandrxprep at gmail.com>, with a brief statement explaining why you are interested as well as why you think you would be good for the position by 9/14 at 12 pm. I was the P1 representative last year, so feel free to reach out to me should you have any questions about what the position entails.

Hope the first couple weeks of the semester are treating you well!

Thanks,

Jennifer Jordan

PharmD Student, Class of 2020

jlj81 at pitt.edu<mailto:jlj81 at pitt.edu>