[Rx2021] Alzheimer's Walk

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 30 14:44:26 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

Please consider joining the University of Pittsburgh and Duquesne ASCP chapters in Walking to End Alzheimer’s this Saturday, November 4th. This event raises money for Alzheimer’s research and it would be wonderful if we had a large showing of Pitt Pharmacy support. The walk begins at 10 am at Stage AE. If you aren’t attending MRM, please consider participating in this event. It is completely free and you can become a team member by clinking this link<http://act.alz.org/site/TR?team_id=431160&fr_id=10080&pg=team>. For more information, please look at our Facebook page<https://www.facebook.com/events/174509223124703/> or email us at pittascp at gmail.com<mailto:pittascp at gmail.com>.

Additionally, we are selling t-shirts to raise money for the walk. If you were not able to get an Alzheimer’s t-shirt earlier this semester, we still have a few available in sizes S, M, and L. T-shirts cost $14 and we have attached the order form. Even if you are not able to attend the walk, please consider donating to our team page here<https://act.alz.org/site/Donation2?idb=2118308595&32801.donation=form1&df_id=32801&FR_ID=10080&mfc_pref=T&PROXY_ID=431160&PROXY_TYPE=22ere>.

Thank you,

Pitt ASCP
http://act.alz.org/goto/PittASCP

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3518D.935E0F50]