[Rx2021] Pharm Innovation Lab - Games4Health Workshop

Patel, Ravi Mahendra RaviPatel at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 9 15:41:07 EDT 2017

Good afternoon,

As an update for October, you can check out our Lab happenings on our Website (Pillab.co) for events and projects we are currently working on.

For the upcoming Games4Health game jam, to partner with students across disciplines to help address opportunities in clinical and research areas, we are hosting a Game Design Workshop on  Tues Oct 10th 4-6pm at the Center for Creativity. No experience/no team necessary as Dr. Grieve teaches a few principles of game design and you have a chance to meet students from other programs interested in the topic (all while munching on pizza). Find more at the event’s Facebook page<https://www.facebook.com/events/213989662472339/> or on the Games4Health website<https://pittgames4health.com/>.

We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Ravi Patel, PharmD
School of Pharmacy