[Rx2021] Falk Flu Clinic Sign-Ups

Young, Rachel Danielle rachelyoung at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 9 10:28:02 EDT 2017

Hello everyone!

Falk Pharmacy is hosting its annual Falk Flu Clinic once more this year! There are also 2 opportunities for off-site flu clinics. Through SNPhA, this means many volunteer opportunities for student pharmacists to earn IPPE hours.

The sign-up slots are two hours each. Please don't sign up for slots that overlap with class time! The first opportunities are this week and are available every Tuesday and Thursday until November 21st. For all sessions, please wear professional dress and your white coat (name tag for P1s).

To sign up for a session, please email me at RachelYoung at pitt.edu<mailto:RachelYoung at pitt.edu> with your name, year in school, and desired time slot. Your name will be added to the sheet if the session has not already filled up. The link for available times is: https://goo.gl/99B7Yu

I have attached the FAQ and student procedure for additional information; be sure to read before you go to a session. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Best regards,

Rachel D Young
University of Pittsburgh
PharmD Candidate, Class of 2019