[Rx2021] Study Guide Volunteer

Mook, Hailey Nicole HNM14 at pitt.edu
Sun Oct 8 20:41:40 EDT 2017

Good Evening!

We are looking for 4 amazing volunteers to make study guides for: PDA, A & P, Biochem, and PPC. If you would like to VOLUNTEER for this that would be awesome and everyone in the class would greatly appreciate it! This doesn't mean that you have to do all this work by yourself, but it will make it a little easier so we know there will be a study guide! You would just be responsible for making sure we have a study guide for each exam on the google drive! One person needed per class, let me, Mara or Mo know!

Hailey Mook
Class Representative
Vice President, SNPhA
Class of 2021 | hnm14 at pitt.edu<mailto:hnm14 at pitt.edu>