[Rx2021] CPFI Dean's Theme First-Aid Kit Donation Drive

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 2 09:21:49 EDT 2017

Hello,

CPFI will be collecting first-aid kit donations during the month of October for our Dean’s Theme initiative. Donations can be dropped off into your class’s designated box in the PCLC. Please be sure to check off the item on the list when you donate it! The class with the most donations will receive a Dunkin’ Donuts breakfast at the November or January colloquium.

The items we will be collecting are listed in the attached flyer! Multiplies of certain items would be great, but if people could donate things on the list that haven't been checked off yet that would be even better!

The donations will be used to teach kids at a Dean Theme’s Event on how to build a proper first-aid kit and how to use the items in an emergency. After that, we will be donating the kits to local non-profit organizations that serve the youth of Pittsburgh.

The drive ends Friday, November 3rd at noon!

Alexandria Taylor
PharmD Program, Class of 2020
Pharmacy Intern, Giant Eagle, McKees Rocks, PA
amt122 at pitt.edu<mailto:mfr18 at pitt.edu>
412-908-1984<mailto:mfr18 at pitt.edu>