[Rx2021] White Coat Ceremony Announcement and Weekly Report: 11/13-11/17

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Sat Nov 11 11:52:04 EST 2017

Hey everybody,

We survived last week, congrats! Also thank you to everybody for getting their white coats fitted on time, Mrs. Stell informed me that this was the first time any class has done this since she started organizing the ceremony 6-7 years ago! Here are a few announcements about that ceremony:

  *   We still need volunteers to sing the Alma Mater. We are looking for a group of at least two people, but are hoping to get 3-6 people. So far nobody has volunteered.
  *   Professional business dress is required. Please direct any specific questions you may have for Mrs. Stell (stellkj at pitt.edu).
  *   Your family should receive a formal invitation during the second week of December. More information will be released soon regarding special invitation requests.
  *   You will need to submit a bio and some pictures for the ceremony. We will be sending out a separate email to handle this next week.

Hailey, Mara, and I will also still be collecting donations (recommended $1) to pay for flowers for Dean Kroboth. Feel free to send us any messages or notes to send as a class bundle too, I know several students have thought about doing this already. Thank you for your generosity and kindness during this difficult time!

Otherwise, the weekly report is attached. I have also attached the schedules for Friday's standardized patient final and meetings with Dean Kroboth. As always, please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

[cid:e06b0054-c885-4560-a373-18d01d66a35a]

Best wishes,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu