[Rx2021] With Sincere Appreciation

Kroboth, Patricia D pkroboth at pitt.edu
Thu Dec 21 13:46:12 EST 2017

Members of the Class of 2021,
About six weeks ago, the members of you class sent a beautiful bouquet in honor of my Mother, Ruth McClarity Dowley.  I cannot tell you how touched and appreciative I was when I saw your bouquet. It made me feel that each of you was reaching out to me with the understanding of my pain over her loss.

This note is late because I didn’t know how to thank you.  Finally, I realized that email was the only way to reach all of you.

I wish you a holiday season that is full of peace, hope, and joy.  I look forward to seeing you at graduation, if not before.

With deep appreciation,
PDK, Your Dean

Patricia D. Kroboth, PhD
Dean, School of Pharmacy
Dr. Gordon J. Vanscoy Distinguished Service Professor
University of Pittsburgh
(412) 624-2400