[Rx2021] CPR Sign-ups

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Mon Dec 11 14:45:33 EST 2017

12/11/17

Dear P1 Class,

Please find attached the CPR sign-up sheets.  I will send this down to the CPR Office next week.  Please make sure your name and email addresses are correct.  The way your name appears on the roster, this is the way it will appear on your CPR card.  Also, the email address that is listed on the roster is the address the CPR office will notify you when your card is ready to download.  So if there are any errors on the attachment, please let me know ASAP so I can correct it before I send it to them next week.

Thanks and best of luck on exams and I hope you all have a great holiday season!

Ms. Schmotzer

Anna G. Schmotzer
Assistant Director, Experiential Learning Program
University of Pittsburgh
School of Pharmacy
Office of Experiential Learning
904 Salk Hall