[Rx2021] CPR Sign-ups

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Wed Dec 6 08:05:15 EST 2017

12/6/17

Attention P1 students,

I have arranged CPR sessions on Saturday, February 10, 2018 from 9:00 - 12:00 and 1:00 - 4:00.

You will have the opportunity to sign up for the CPR session of your choice.  I have the CPR sign-up sheets on the 9th floor past the elevators on the first bulletin board (outside of the Student Services area).  I will have the sheets posted for the rest of the week (December 6 - 9).  Please sign up between 8:00 am - 9:00 am and 12:00 noon - 1:00 pm.   If you have any questions, please let  me know.
Please be conscious that this is an office environment, so please be respectful of the folks in the area where you will be signing up.

Thanks,

Ms. Schmotzer

Anna G. Schmotzer
Assistant Director, Experiential Learning Program
University of Pittsburgh
School of Pharmacy
Office of Experiential Learning
904 Salk Hall